Before starting the process, it is better to save and close all your work files. Once Done, navigate to the Desktop screen and follow the below-mentioned steps to fix the monitor resolution of your Windows 10 PC / Laptop device.
Fix the monitor resolution by following these below steps
- Right-Click on your mouse anwhere on your deskop to view the system sub-menu.
- Left Click on the “Display Settings” option shown in the menu list.
- On the Display Settings Page, Locate the “Display Resolution” field. Click the drop down arrow on the right side for Windows 10 to reveal the possible screen resolution configurations for your device.
- Select the required Resolution setting from the option list. If you are not sure of the best resolution setting for your display, we recommend you to check the product manual received along with your PC monitor display/laptop.
- Once selected, Windows would temporarily change the resolution settings for your preview.
- If you’re not comfortable, Tap the “Esc” button on your keyboard or click the “Revert” button on the screen. This will set the monitor to the original settings
- Once you shuffle through the options and identified the best screen resolution settings for your device, click “Keep Changes” button to confirm the latest settings.
That’s it, you’re done! If you’re having monitor display problems, then check out this article of ours to fix those issues in a quick and easy manner!